"It thrills me to see a customer stand in a room that was once just an idea." - Nicki Kana
Our custom factory-built, cabinetry is the best alternative to “job” or “site” built cabinetry. It is impossible to compare the quality of custom factory manufactured cabinets to job-built cabinets because of their vast differences in construction methods, materials, and finishing.
It is impossible to compare the quality of all of our lines of custom factory-built cabinets to job-built cabinets because of their vast differences in construction methods, materials, and finishing. Although factory-built cabinets appear to be more costly than typical site-built cabinetry, job-built, builder-grade or lesser quality factory-built cabinet, in the end, our lines are a much better value. Ask your builder how his job-built or builder-grade cabinets compare to these fine features standard in our lines of custom, factory built cabinetry:
- Fine furniture features including complete cabinet boxes with tops, sides, backs and bottoms
- Fully adjustable shelving, including rollout shelves
- Choice of traditional framed or European frameless construction
- Finished interiors with wood, white laminate or wood grain laminate – smooth to the touch, easy to maintain, and require no shelf paper
- Banded edges, whether concealed or exposed, preventing moisture from penetrating substrate materials
- Cabinets are installed as individual, complete units secured with screws, to be fully removable and reusable
- Adjustible hinges allow for directional flexiblity when opening cabinet doors, up, down or sideways, covered by full warranty
- Dovetail maple wood or stainless steel drawers on full-extension, under-mounted slides, which carry a lifetime warranty
- No paint or stain on your hardware because it is installed only after the finishing process is complete.
- Showroom displays enable you to touch, see and experience each of the door styles, woods, finishes, hardware and accessory selections
- Catalyzed varnish finishes are applied in a dust free “clean room.” Deep penetrating hand-rubbed stains are applied which “bites” further down into the wood for greater clarity and penetration. Wood-Mode’s furniture quality finishes exceed furniture industry standards.
- True hardwoods including maple, oak, and cherry are kiln-dried at the factory to 6% or less moisture content to prevent warping and twisting.