Bellmont Cabinet Co. is a 30 year old family-owned cabinet manufacturer dedicated to product innovations, functionality, and creating timeless trend-setting designs meeting the needs of today’s lifestyles. Bellmont’s core value includes a larger sense of purpose for the company and its effect on the world we live in. They build responsibility as stewards of our environment.
Bellmont Cabinets are comprised of two different design groups, the 1600 and 1900 series.
Bellmont 1600 Series meets budget boundaries without compromising style or construction quality. The 1600 Series is engineered to include features that make the cabinetry functional as well as beautiful. Storage is maximized with full extension soft-close dovetailed drawers and full access frameless construction. Even the wood doors exhibit finely detailed finishes typically found in more expensive custom cabinetry.
Whether your tastes take you to trend-setting urban style, a traditional blend or somewhere in between with the classics; you will be getting great cabinetry to last a lifetime.
- Dovetailed wood drawer with 65 lbs. rated full extension soft close
- 5/8″ full top construction
- 1/8″ back panel with 5/8″ fastening strips
- concealed wood dowel and glue joints
- integral toe kick
- 5/8″ case construction and shelves
- solid color PVC banding on all case edges
- real wood veneer tape on all finished sides
- 5/8″ shelves are full depth and adjustable on steel shelf pins
- doors attached with 110 degree opening, soft close hinges, door/drawer bumpers permanently attached
Featured Wood Species, Veneers and Laminates
- Red Oak
- Rustic Alder
- Textured Laminates
- Gloss Laminates
- Exotic Wood Veneers
Bellmont 1900 Series has door styles and finishes that can give you the feel of anything from a Southwest Hacienda to a Metropolitan Penthouse. This design group carries a large array of wood species, designs, and accessories making your creations almost limitless. High gloss thermafoils and acrylics add high end glamour to any space in your home.
- Multiple drawer box options including
- 5/8” solid Birch hardwood
- Satino light gray powder coated steel
- Heritage 5/8” Alder hardwood
- Legrabox ½” powder-coated gray steel.
- Full extension soft close undermount guides
- ¾” full top construction
- ¾” case construction and shelves
- Eco-Core and Plywood construction options
- Doors attached with 110 degree opening, soft close hinges
- Custom sizing available
Featured Wood species, veneers and laminates
- Red oak
- Ribbon mahogany
- Rustic hickory
- Quarter sawn & rift white oak
- Textured laminates
- Thermafoil and acrylic
- Exotic wood veneers