Bellmont Cabinet Co. is a family-owned cabinet manufacturer dedicated to product innovations, functionality, and creating timeless trend-setting designs meeting the needs of today’s lifestyles since 1988. Bellmont’s core value includes a larger sense of purpose for the company and its effect on the world we live in. They build responsibility as stewards of our environment.
Environmental Policy: Bellmont is a certified member of the Environmental Stewardship Program, administered by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association. Joining this voluntary program supports their commitment to conservation and ensures their compliance in air quality, emissions, sustainable material usage, energy-efficient cabinet manufacturing, and waste & recycling management.
“We want to leave the world a better place by operating with integrity and respect, and acting as responsible stewards of our community and environment. We believe we can make the world a better place through our business.” – Steve Bell, Founder
Bellmont Cabinets are comprised of three design groups, the 1600 series, the 1900 series, and the VERO series. All their design groups carry a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Bellmont 1600 Series meets budget boundaries without compromising style or construction quality. The 1600 Series is engineered to include features that make the cabinetry functional as well as beautiful. Storage is maximized with full extension soft-close dovetailed drawers and full access frameless construction. Even the wood doors exhibit finely detailed finishes typically found in more expensive custom cabinetry. Whether your tastes take you to trend-setting urban style, a traditional blend or somewhere in between with the classics; you will be getting great cabinetry to last a lifetime.
- Dovetailed wood drawer with 65 lbs. rated full extension soft close
- 5/8″ full top construction
- 1/8″ back panel with 5/8″ fastening strips
- concealed wood dowel and glue joints
- integral toe kick
- 5/8″ case construction and shelves
- solid color PVC banding on all case edges
- real wood veneer tape on all finished sides
- 5/8″ shelves are full depth and adjustable on steel shelf pins
- doors attached with 110 degree opening, soft close hinges, door/drawer bumpers permanently attached
Featured Wood Species, Veneers and Laminates
- Red Oak
- Rustic Alder
- Textured Laminates
- Gloss Laminates
- Exotic Wood Veneers
Bellmont 1900 Series has door styles and finishes that can give you the feel of anything from a Southwest Hacienda to a Metropolitan Penthouse. This design group carries a large array of wood species, designs, and accessories making your creations almost limitless. High gloss thermafoils and acrylics add high end glamour to any space in your home.
- Multiple drawer box options including
- 5/8” solid Birch hardwood
- Satino light gray powder coated steel
- Heritage 5/8” Alder hardwood
- Legrabox ½” powder-coated gray steel.
- Full extension soft close undermount guides
- ¾” full top construction
- ¾” case construction and shelves
- Eco-Core and Plywood construction options
- Doors attached with 110 degree opening, soft close hinges
- Custom sizing available
Featured Wood species, veneers and laminates
- Red oak
- Ribbon mahogany
- Rustic hickory
- Quarter sawn & rift white oak
- Textured laminates
- Thermafoil and acrylic
- Exotic wood veneers
True Euro Design
Inspired by Italian minimalist design, the Vero Series’ true absence of handles emphasizes clean lines and soothing symmetry for an elegant, harmonious look.
Linear Rail Technology: Sleek and simple integrated rail system provides a slender, unseen channel for easy access to drawer and a clean, crisp appearance. This system allows you to elevate the efficiency of your kitchen without interference from handles or hardware.
Clean Lines: Precision cut frameless cabinets give you straight lines, minimal gaps, and pleasing geometric patterns, providing smooth visual transitions between materials and color palettes. And with countless style options available, you’re sure to find the door and finish to suit your personal taste.
Uninterrupted Access: Eliminating handles and hardware helps focus the eye where it belongs – on the stunning door styles and complex finishes. You’ll delight in a calm, clutter-free space and appreciate the functionality and convenience of the handle free frameless design.
- ¾” box construction material
- Factory prepped cabinets for field applied metal finger rail componets
- Box material choices
- GM – Grey Thermofused Melamine
- GPLY – Grey Plywood Construction
- Cabinet boxes and exposed shelf edges are banded with 1.0 mm thick solid grey pvc banding (regardless of door material and color)
- All shelves are ¾” to match box construction material
- Six way adjustable, soft close hinges utilized
- All drawers are Legra drawer system
- No factory finished ends; all exposed sides addressed with ¾” panels
- Solido Finish Collection
- Synchro Finish Collection
- Albero Finish Collection
- Legno Finish Collection
- Ares Finish Collection
- Velluto Finish Collection
- Salina Finish Collection
- Linea Finish Collection