Cabico Custom Cabinetry is one of North America’s leading high-end cabinetmakers. They are composed of a team of over 600 artisans that will bring to life your project; no matter how big or small. Cabico builds their brand around “The Human Touch” and embodies it with a blend of creativity, technology and fine craftsmanship.
Environmental Policy: Cabico shares a profound respect for the noble materials nature provides us with. In fact, they believe they owe it to nature to create healthy living spaces with every project created. That is why all their design groups are made with low-VOC, California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 2 standards compliant materials. Additional eco-friendly processes round out their corporate environmental policy, which exceeds industry standards.
We offer Cabico Custom Cabinetry in their design group, the Unique Series. They offer a limited lifetime warranty.
Unique Series is fully customizable, handmade cabinetry that gives you the complete creative freedom to design trend-right, dream-come-true projects. It features top-quality materials and outstanding craftsmanship for long-lasting beauty and functionality. The Unique Series is the essence of practical, functional and sturdy. It carries some of the most popular wood species; more than 100 customizable door designs, and over 100 standard finishes; plus custom color and finish creation.
- Full access frameless
- Beaded inset
- Flush inset
- Full overlay and half overlay frame
- 5/8″ thick all-wood and particle core construction
- 3/4″ adjustable shelves
- Interior finish options include:
- Natural Birch Plywood
- White Melamine
- Maple Print Melamine
- European-inspired Peppercorn Melamine
- Blumotion soft-close drawer glides are standard
- Solid Hardwood Dovetail is standard
- Blum’s Tandembox Intivo System in Silk White, Terra Black and Stainless Steel
- Blumotion soft-close hinges
- The Cabico Unique Series meets California CARB II specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Featured Wood Species, Veneers and Laminates
- Flat Cut Red Oak
- Quarter Cut Red Oak
- Flat Cut White Oak
- Knotty Pine
- Red Birch
- Rustic Alder
- Rustic Cherry
- Black Walnut
- Textured Laminates